Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends ditch me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends ditch me? Empty Friends ditch me?

Post by Guest Fri 03 Jun 2016, 21:14

So my Sim gets a text from a friend inviting her out to a party, and I accept. Once we get there, we chat for a few minutes, and then the friend just vanishes. I don't mean they walk off, I mean they warp away, and I don't know how to locate them like you can in previous incarnations of the game.

What's going on?

Back to top Go down

Friends ditch me? Empty Re: Friends ditch me?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jun 2016, 10:00

LittlePenguin wrote:So my Sim gets a text from a friend inviting her out to a party, and I accept. Once we get there, we chat for a few minutes, and then the friend just vanishes. I don't mean they walk off, I mean they warp away, and I don't know how to locate them like you can in previous incarnations of the game.

What's going on?

Hello,

I would exit the game without saving, and then re-load the game. After which I would wait for the next invitation. You should see if the glitch is re-producable. If it is, check your mods first of all. Then try the game again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Jun 2016, 19:46

The_gh0stm4n wrote: You should see if the glitch is re-producable. If it is, check your mods first of all. Then try the game again.

I don't have any mods. I don't have anything I didn't get from here: the base game, the Get to Work expansion set, and the Get Together expansion set (which to my pleasant surprise contained much more than just those two EPs).

But I'll try what you say the next time it happens.
Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 06 Jun 2016, 18:27

LittlePenguin wrote:
I don't have any mods. I don't have anything I didn't get from here: the base game, the Get to Work expansion set, and the Get Together expansion set (which to my pleasant surprise contained much more than just those two EPs).

But I'll try what you say the next time it happens.
Thanks.

Alright, good to know. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top