Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with actions in Get together.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with actions in Get together. Empty Problem with actions in Get together.

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 03:42

Hi I have a problem with The Sims 4 update Get Together, I installed the update from this blog but I have a problem with my game, when I try to do an action it takes a LOT of time to do it even when I put the game fast, it takes a LOT of time.
Please help me because it makes me so nervous.

Back to top Go down

Problem with actions in Get together. Empty Re: Problem with actions in Get together.

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 12:07

One of the Moderator here post a hotfix for it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21865-llama-symbols-in-newcrest-and-related-glitches-a-k-a-get-together-hotfix-please-read I hope it can help you.

for future questions about your problems in The Sims 4, it'll be great if you post it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support
You might find related problems in that thread that's already have a solutions and has been solved. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Problem with actions in Get together. Empty Re: Problem with actions in Get together.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 08 Jun 2016, 20:28

hesmemories wrote:Hi I have a problem with The Sims 4 update Get Together, I installed the update from this blog but I have a problem with my game, when I try to do an action it takes a LOT of time to do it even when I put the game fast, it takes a LOT of time.
Please help me because it makes me so nervous.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum @hesmemories,

Indeed, please apply that little "hotfix". Smile  Also, if you have any (script) mods for The Sims 4, please remove them all for the time being and then try the game again.

xKooriix wrote:
For future questions about your problems in The Sims 4, it'll be great if you post it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/f45-the-sims-4-in-game-support
You might find related problems in that thread that's already have a solutions and has been solved. Smile 

Topic moved. Very Happy  Although in many cases, you can't clearly distinguish between an "in-game-problem" and a "downloads problem". Or the original question is about something download-related, and then moves on to something that is more in-game-like. Then we leave the thread in the original section, because moving around topics around all the time is only going to cause more confusion than necessary.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top