Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Mac Expansion Pack Problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Mac Expansion Pack Problems Empty Sims 3 Mac Expansion Pack Problems

Post by Guest Wed 08 Jun 2016, 23:53

Hello! I'm pretty sure I am in the correct section of the forum but I'm not positive. I also did my research and I saw nobody is really a pro on Mac(s) here but I hope someone can help me quick! I have been trying to download the torrents for Mac on the site for a couple weeks now, but I just can't figure it out! (I use WinZip to extract files and Vuze to download torrents)
What I do have is the base game download from The Sims 3 Complete Collection torrent, and I applied the manual patch but I can't play unless I apply the Ultimate fix CD crack every time I log on to my computer. Then when I do apply it, the game will not launch with a different error. But now it says, "Unhandled page fault on read access. Do you wish to debug it?" And I press yes and no and it doesn't do anything. I would uninstall and reinstall but the uninstaller doesn't launch!

Now with the expansion pack problems, this is what I am most concerned about. I have dragged some of the expansions to my applications but it hasn't done anything and I can't open them, and I have tried turning them into a .dmg like specified in one of the Mac guides but then when the installer is in there an error shows up stating it cannot open. And without installing the packs, I can't drag the two crack files into the Bin. I am sure everyone by now is just as confused as I am, but any help is appreciated. I really think I have tried everything.
Don't tell me to look at guides either because I have looked at all the Mac guides to install expansions on this site and these problems get in the way. I pray someone can help me on this because I won't give up!    alien

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Mac Expansion Pack Problems Empty Re: Sims 3 Mac Expansion Pack Problems

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 17:16

Hi @kiitties

You should try an other unzipper, it worked for me with Stuffit Expander as a guide (can't remember which) say we should use !

It may be just this problem..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Jun 2016, 21:24

see your inbox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top