Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:13

First off thank you so much for the downloads ^^ second, I followed the instructions for the ultimate fix, using your base game, town life and generations in that order. I applied the ultimate fix crack only, and it still will not play, no I don't have any mods or custom music installed, I deleted it all when I installed the fresh version of the base game. I'm running windows 7. I could sure use some insight on what I've done wrong. Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:18

Hello,

First of all, you're more than welcome. If you ever have any more problems, feel free to post them here on the Forum.

Try running without the launcher and see if it makes any difference.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Unable to start service initialization failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:41

Thank you so much for the quick response! I tried using TSW.exe and it still comes up with the same error. Do I have to install pets as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:53

Lillyvee wrote:Thank you so much for the quick response! I tried using TSW.exe and it still comes up with the same error. Do I have to install pets as well?
Hello,

No need to install Pets, if you have Town Life Stuff and/or Generations.
Please try the following:

1. Completely uninstall The Sims 3 base game.
2. Restart your PC.
3. Reinstall the game.
4. Apply this Fix correctly: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
5. See if it solves the problem. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 19:26

Thank you ^^ I will try that right away, and get back to you very soon about my findings.

//EDIT

I did everything the manual told me, I also uninstalled them all and reinstalled it, including adding the 2 files from TL.rar and Gen.rar to the base game directory in c: then made sure there wasn't any updates on the launcher, closed it and applied the crack files into the base game directory and still it says the same thing when I try to launch via the launcher or TS3W.exe.
confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 20:54

Lillyvee wrote:Thank you ^^ I will try that right away, and get back to you very soon about my findings.

//EDIT

I did everything the manual told me, I also uninstalled them all and reinstalled it, including adding the 2 files from TL.rar and Gen.rar to the base game directory in c: then made sure there wasn't any updates on the launcher, closed it and applied the crack files into the base game directory and still it says the same thing when I try to launch via the launcher or TS3W.exe.
confused
Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when I'm online. I'll see what I can do for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:08

Thank you, I took another look at the video tutorial, didn't realize I needed origin. also I didn't realize that you also put the base game files into the directory as well. did that, now the game is updating. I'll see what happens, hope it fixes the problem ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:22

Thank you for all your help! I updated to the lastest using origin and it worked! thank you ^^ Mystery solved

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:22

Lillyvee wrote:Thank you, I took another look at the video tutorial, didn't realize I needed origin. also I didn't realize that you also put the base game files into the directory as well. did that, now the game is updating. I'll see what happens, hope it fixes the problem ^^
Hello,

Glad you found out about this issue, to start with.
Please let me know the result here.

//EDIT

Glad it worked! Have fun playing and please let us know if you have any more problems in the future! The Sims 3 plumbob
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top