Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 11:13

Hi, I'm new here. The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] 1577371209

So, urm, I got this 2 problems. When I tried to play The Sims 3 with the launcher its keep asking me for Registration Code. Ok, thats the first problem. The second is when I open it without the launcher is turned to black screen that appear and when I press the startup button on keyboard a pop-up appear and it say 'Unable to start game > Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)' .

>Ok, this game I've never updated it since I buy it. First time play it last year. So, my laptop was needed to be formated cuz my brother have mess up with it. Ok, so I just install it back about 2 months ago. And never even updated it. That time everything perfectly alright, I dont get any problem with the game and even I dont installed any Mods.(Seems like I like OLD FASHION The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] 2279017149, but I'm not. Hehe Very Happy)
>Ok. So, this week I tried to update it. I used the manual way. I download a patch (1.39.3) and also I download the crack for the patch.
>When I updated it, everything is okay. Nothings weird happened. Okay its seems fine, I tried to play it. Then I got the problems.

*I dont have any expansion packs. I only got the base game.
*My pc is in Windows 7.
*Oh, I also have tried the Ulimate fix. I'm sure I follow all the steps and not doing any mistake. But still, I got this 2 problems.
Can someone help The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] 2830496658??? Thanks.

P/S: Sorry for my English, I'm Malaysian. Just ignore my grammars. Its terrible! Razz

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 02 Dec 2012, 12:06

Hello,

Please follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and read VERY carefully!

Version 1.39 is not the latest patch version.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 04 Dec 2012, 11:33

Okay, so, thats mean I just need some Expansions so that my problems solve. Okay, I wanted to download The Sims 3 Pets. But, do you have link to download it? Not torrent download. Mad Thank you.

EDITED

Oh, I just found out that using TORRENT is better. Anyway thanks cuz helping. Very Happy

//EDIT

Hello again. So now I already have The Sims 3 Base game, Ambitions and Town Life Stuff. So, I've followed all the steps 'How To Install The Sims 3 Correctly'. And I've also use the ultimate fix. But when I tried to play the game, it does'nt appear at all. Wat. The launcher work fine, but when I press the PLAY button its does'nt load or even appear. After I pressed the button, the launcher exist by itself like it usually does. But the game wont appear. I've also search it at my right-bottom screen, but the launcher icon missing. Help me, please. pale Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 05 Dec 2012, 07:32

Hello,

What if you bypass the launcher? Use the TS3W.exe in your base game bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 07:41

Hmm, its got other problem. Its just a black screen. And then a pop-up appeared. Says that 'it looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification ... and blah2'. Oh & now when I tried to open the launcher, then press the play button its have the same problem like above.

EDITED

Ah, I just realized that my problem is cause by the Mods that I download. So I just uninstall all my mods. And install it back. But, just install some of them thats work perfectly and doesnt cause any problem to the game. Anyway, thanks for your time. Now, I can FINALLY play it without any problems. Cool Cheers! The Sims 3:Registration Code & Unable to start game>Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).[SOLVED] 567613

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 06 Dec 2012, 11:34

Hello,

You can always try to find updated versions of the mods you want to use.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top