Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Ultimate Fix Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 18:38

Hello,

So usually I have no problems with the game, but as of recently I have installed all the expansion packs and applied the Ultimate Fix but every time I try and run the game it opens Origin and I have to sign in. If I'm offline, the game doesn't launch at all, no error warnings, nothing. And if I'm online the game wants to be updated and when it is updated the expansions and that aren't present but the game launches correctly.

I was wondering what to do,
thank you,
Domdavden

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Ultimate Fix Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 20:05

Hello,
Did you also make sure to move your install folder of The Sims 4, out from "Electronic Arts", and directly under C:\Program files (x86) - or alternatively, C:\Program files too ? 
What about the tips here?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t19191-unable-to-start-origin-is-currently-not-running-alternative-solutions
Did you follow this guide to install The Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 22:35

Hello,

Yes I have tried this and the issue isn't that origin isn't running, it's that the game isn't launching at all. As in the process itself isn't taking place, it isn't launching/starting up the game. There are no error messages whatsoever, but nothing happens.

Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 23:01

Try doing steps #4, #5, #6 and #7 again from this guide.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 23:10

Gah, okay haha! So now I'm getting the Origin error so I tried re-applying the Ultimate Fix and following through the steps but it is still occurring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 23:17

What antivirus you have?

//EDIT

As for your problem, please re-read again the guide about correctly configuring Windows Defender and third-party anti-virus software.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18501-unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-startup-updated-on-11-9-2015
Then make sure that you re-download and re-apply the relevant crack-files here. Copy and paste the under the Game\Bin subfolder, replacing the existing files when prompted. Then try the game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 23:23

Hello,

I have managed to fix it using the 'No Origin' fix- and it works great now!

Thank you so much for your help!

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support in the future or just want to chat !

- The_gh0smt4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top