Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:28

So after some time, my cat on sims 3 dissappears and goes somewhere on the end of the town and i can't see it :/ i alwats need to use the teleporting cheat so that i can get it back to my house. Do you know why is she always appearing over there ? And am i the only one with this problem ?

Back to top Go down

Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:54

Hello,

Please try this: http://www.thesimsresource.com/news/view-post/post/22404

Not sure whether this fixes your problem though. It might be a bug. But try it first and please let us know the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Dissapearing cat in sims 3. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2011, 21:57

I noticed my cat always disappeared everytime she went to play in the tub, so i sold the tub so that she can't go play there anymore, at least until the bug is fixed Smile Thanks for your help Very Happy

Admin edit: Haha, ok, then for now, problem solved. Have fun playing! The Sims Plumbob 1

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top