Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions? Empty Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2016, 20:41

Hi!

Sorry if this question had already been asked - if that's the case then I couldn't find it.

I own a the Get To Work expansion pack and a few add ons on my Origin account, but not the base game. So I was wondering if I can mix the Sims 4 game from games4theworld with my own Origin packs? They're only on Origin, so no CD's.

Back to top Go down

Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions? Empty Re: Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2016, 21:09

Hello,
read this post about your question.
Though, buying the base game is almost pointless (if you want mix and match pirated and legal versions), since the only advantage you can gain from having such a legit base game is the gallery-access. If you can, just pirate everything - including the base game too.
You can do it but it's complicated, so to avoid further issues, just pirate whole game using this guide.
This pirated game includes:
Pools, Ghosts, Basements, Newcrest neighborhood, etc...
Holiday Celebration Pack
Spa Day
Outdoor Retreat
Luxury Party Stuff Pack
Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack
Spooky Stuff Pack.

Back to top Go down

Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions? Empty Re: Cracked Sims 4 with Origin Expansions?

Post by Guest Sun 26 Jun 2016, 21:40

Oh okay, I had no clue the G4W cracks came with everything!

Thank you very much! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Jun 2016, 20:04

thisismydivision wrote:Oh okay, I had no clue the G4W cracks came with everything!

Thank you very much! Smile

Besides, you cannot use Origin-DLC, unless you also buy the corresponding base game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top