Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 official and cracked expansions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 official and cracked expansions Empty sims 3 official and cracked expansions

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:45

hey everyone...listen i have a problem
i have the official sims 3 game and no expansions but i want to download the cracked expansions
so,can i download them when i have the official sims 3 game?
basically i have the official sims 3 game and i want to download the cracked expansions....can i do that?an work?(sry for my english)

Back to top Go down

sims 3 official and cracked expansions Empty Re: sims 3 official and cracked expansions

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:54

Hello,

Yes, they work just fine together, as long as you follow these instructions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly AND the games you downloaded are non-modified. (All Games4theworld The Sims 3 games are non-modified)

Did you install the original base game via Origin, Steam or just via a retail DVD?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

sims 3 official and cracked expansions Empty Re: sims 3 official and cracked expansions

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 20:56

i install the sims 3 via a retail dvd...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:01

Hello,

OK, in that case you can do what I suggested in my previous post.
Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 18:40

Hello there, what I am supposed to do if I have downloaded the origin version? I have downloaded that version since I'm on vacation and forgot to bring the retail disc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 19:32

As long as it is not a Steam game, but your disc game that you downloaded through Origin, you should be fine!...

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 20 Jun 2013, 19:41

The only difference between installing with origin vs a disk is that the crack will go into "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin"

Last edited by invalidusername on Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a mistake)
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Jun 2013, 19:42

With Origin you mean. Steam games are not compatible with any disc version (so not compatible with our cracks).

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 20 Jun 2013, 23:11

Oh wow. Facepalm Thank you. Fixed it now.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top