Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version Empty Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

Post by Guest Fri 21 Aug 2015, 17:53

Hello, This is my first post...I am sorry if I make any mistake or disobey any policy you have here

I would like to ask, if I can transfer my existing progress in the RELOADED version of the Sims 4 into the G4TW Version, since I have downloaded all the update fix files and the game itself.

Thanks!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version Empty Re: Transfer progress from the RELOADED version of Sims 4 into G4TW version

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Aug 2015, 01:10

deask1997 wrote:Hello, This is my first post...I am sorry if I make any mistake or disobey any policy you have here

I would like to ask, if I can transfer my existing progress in the RELOADED version of the Sims 4 into the G4TW Version, since I have downloaded all the update fix files and the game itself.

Thanks!  Very Happy

Hello,

Yes you can, and you don't even need to do anything specific. If you haven't downloaded the latest "Spa-Day" update from RELOADED, you can also get it from the temporary Ultimate fix here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20953-temporary-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix-version-1-10-57-1020-out-now

Just download the stuff,  and apply the files according to the instructions. Your old savegames should still be there after that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top