Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"GP01" isnt´ in fix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"GP01" isnt´ in fix Empty "GP01" isnt´ in fix

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 18:00

Hi guys. Sorry for bothering you, but i need help..again..T.T I download your fix and..i never had outdoor retreat in here,so i must download it from kickass torrent,which always worked.But the torrent is delete now, so i don´t know what i should do nows.Also i am wonder why i don´t have "GP01" in  fix..o.o My antivirus was closed when i downloaded it.

Back to top Go down

"GP01" isnt´ in fix Empty Re: "GP01" isnt´ in fix

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 19:03

Hello,
to correctly install The Sims 4 use this guide. Be sure to add all The Sims 4 files to antivirus exclusion list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 19:05

Yes but when i open winrar i don´t have it in..WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 19:10

You don't have to download Ultimate Fix. You need to install Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Hotfix. So, when you're installing no need to download Ultimate Fix because everything from Ultimate Fix is included in latest EP Get Together. Guide is linked in my previous post.

//EDIT

Now your missing GP01 file is probably caused by incomplete download.

Last edited by simmer_tony on Fri 01 Jul 2016, 19:19; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Jul 2016, 19:15

Oh, sorry i didn´t noticed.Very Happy Thanks you so much for your advice.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Jul 2016, 21:01

simmer_tony wrote:You don't have to download Ultimate Fix. You need to install Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Hotfix. So, when you're installing no need to download Ultimate Fix because everything from Ultimate Fix is included in latest EP Get Together. Guide is linked in my previous post.

//EDIT

Now your missing GP01 file is probably caused by incomplete download.

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:Oh, sorry i didn´t noticed.Very Happy Thanks you so much for your advice.

The GP01-folder is included in our "Get to Work" download.

It is not included in our subsequent releases (Get together, Ultimate fix), in order to save filespace. The idea of the current Ultimate fix was this: you downloaded it, and you had all DLC except "Get together" at the end. So in theory, the install order would look like this: Base game -> get to Work -> Ultimate fix (-> Hotfix). 

The problem with that, is that very soon people noted that the game froze at startup. It would unfreeze after a minute or so, but there were also other in-game problems. Which is why we don't recommend using the Ultimate fix for TS4, this time around. The game works entirely different than earlier titles, and you should install all DLC if possible.

So, the recommended install order is this here indeed: Base game -> Get to Work -> Get together -> Hotfix.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 17:23

I did everything you said. My game works properly except the fact, that my plumbobs don´t change, if my sim is angry or any mood.It is always green Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 02 Jul 2016, 18:01

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:I did everything you said. My game works properly except the fact, that my plumbobs don´t change, if my sim is angry or any mood.It is always green Shocked

Navigate to where you have your install folder of The Sims 4. That should normally be C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Find a file named Default.ini. You should now change the name of the file, for example into Default_.ini. Alternatively you could also move that file out of the folder, temporarily.

Then test your game again for the plumbob color. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 20:51

Well.. now plumbob is black D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:06

Hello, 
did you install Get Together Hotfix?
Did you by chance use the cheat HeadlineEffects on? If yes, could you try turning the cheat off again?

Can you try navigating to the location Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, and then delete the file localthumbcache.package ? Then re-start the game and see if it affects your game positively.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:31

Yes i tried everything you wrote, but now i have green plumbobs again, and they didn´t change WhatDidUJustCallMe? I am desperate now but nevermind, i probably should use to it,cause i am done Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:33

Try restoring file located in C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. Find a file named Default_.ini. You should now change the name of the file back to default name into Default.ini.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Jul 2016, 21:55

I have file just "Default". When i try rename it, it doesn´t work anyway Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 03 Jul 2016, 08:46

DadaFreakyBoo wrote:I have file just "Default". When i try rename it, it doesn´t work anyway Why God.

Interesting glitch for sure. I'm afraid there isn't much else I can suggest, but hey, green plumbobs still look nicer than black ones, even if they don't change. Very Happy  (I personally don't like the yellow & red ones, anyway).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:29

Yeah..it is better Very Happy But i try reinstall whole game.. and start again.Maybe it is because i have original sims 4 and two dlcs... but the game always works perfect with your pirates versions and i never have this glitches.. i thought that i must something broke myself :´D If it just don´t work i will stay with green diamonds, cause sure..they are better than black one Very Happy But i thank you so much (both of you) for your time, patient and advices.. i appreciate it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:36

Oh,
you're telling us now that you have original The Sims 4 DLCs. You need to uninstall The Sims 4 legal DLCs, as well as Base Game. And possibly uninstall Origin if you don't use it. 
When you have pirated and legal DLCs you sometimes get "missing content". So either play legal game or uninstall legal game and pirate whole game.
You alerady solved your problem with black plumbob.
May I ask you what legal DLCs you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:11

I know. But  my legal game always works pefectly with your pirate versions.I don´t know where is problem now. Well, it works perfect too, untill i just don´t want GP01 file-_-... I think that i should play without this game pack D:..I understand, but i need Origin as well, because i need download from gallery some houses and sims which i need cause i don´t like my created sims..:DDD..so..i just try again download everything which i have and again just aplicate your fix.. if i did this before, the fix always works pefect, even if i have original sims and dlc´s. I have just Go to work and Get Together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:20

So, you have legal and pirated versions separated, not combined.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 11:54

Now i have just legal versions. Still probems with plumbobs WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 12:08

Then, go to Origin, select My Games, and right click on The Sims 4 selct Repair My Game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 13:17

I watched my Lp youtuber which playing sims 4 and she also have green plumbobs so i guess that the plumbobs should be green ,idk why i though that they are changing:DDD  so.. it works good now..Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 13:32

They do change if your sim is extremly hungry, tired... But when they are flirty plumbobs don't change to pink colour. Same goes for other moddlets. Plumbob colurs change when sim has low needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jul 2016, 13:37

I get it, so.. my game worked fine..Very Happy:D:D I just thought that plumbobs change if sim are in flirty mood for example.Thank you for explaining and your time :3 You guys are the best , i think that is solve now All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top