Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin isnt running in the background error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin isnt running in the background error  Empty Origin isnt running in the background error

Post by Guest Thu 23 Apr 2015, 20:30

Hi, I've been looking all around for a solution for my problem.

So i have the GFTW sims 4 and the fix is applied, But whenever i try to load my game i get an error that Origin isnt running in the background, I do not have Origin on my laptop, and my AV and firewall is off. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
i checked my av history and there was nothing sims related.
I've uninstalled the game and installed it again.
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE Help Help Help Help Noob

Back to top Go down

Origin isnt running in the background error  Empty Re: Origin isnt running in the background error

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 01:06

check to see if there are old anti virus software that may be on your computer that you have either forgot about or unaware of.

Back to top Go down

Origin isnt running in the background error  Empty Re: Origin isnt running in the background error

Post by Guest Fri 24 Apr 2015, 20:09

its_selina wrote:Hi, I've been looking all around for a solution for my problem.

So i have the GFTW sims 4 and the fix is applied, But whenever i try to load my game i get an error that Origin isnt running in the background, I do not have Origin on my laptop, and my AV and firewall is off. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
i checked my av history and there was nothing sims related.
I've uninstalled the game and installed it again.
PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEE Help Help Help Help Noob
same, been a couple weeks and no replies on a solution best bet is... install origin and keep it on while playing, you wont be getting any expansions or gamepacks if you did install any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top