Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 04:57

Hello again Smile so far so good I have already instaled updates from 1 to 27. and as I can see update 28 is unavailable currently. will it be availabe in future? Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 22 Jul 2016, 10:20

Hello,

Yes, but I can't tell you when.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 22 Jul 2016, 22:49

Ok I Understand and honestly, no rush.  Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Jul 2016, 10:05

Mysterka wrote:Ok I Understand and honestly, no rush.  Thanks

Hello @Mysterka,

Just to give you a heads-up, I was working on a complete store collection for The Sims 3, which we will release in a .torrent format. The files are basically ready, although I will do a little bit more testing when I get to it again, before uploading it and presenting it to the other team members.

Though in that case, I can't give you any ETA either, I'm sorry. But you can rest assured that we will announce this on the forum of course, when we're ready. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Empty 1 More think...

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 20:29

The_gh0stm4n<<
Store Contents Missing: 27, 48,55,61,62,  63 is not full

also..
some items are bugged, I mean like that Dragon egg and some stuff to get black armored dragon as I read,
 and so, I have done what I was supposed to... and you  know what? when the egg was ready to hatch It just frozen with 0minutes and there was no available interaction.. I could not delete it, nor burn it with my witch sim.. it's just example but I clearly understand that cracking stuff like this is not so easy to do task. wish you luck on that  What he said. (there is even more stuff that contains bugs)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 21:13

The Sims 3 used .sims3pack files to install CC and any other store content, but from time to time they got into .package file extension and today there are only .package files. The Sims 3 packs were occasionaly buggy and took forever to install. Now, you just have to copy paste .package files to Mods folder (The Sims 4), but before in The Sims 3 copy to Downloads, open Launcher, install files, then play and hope everything will be OK.
I belive I somewhere read that @The_gh0stm4n started creating The Sims 3 Store torrent, and mentioned that all files will be in .package folder. Is it still that way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 21:21

.package files you say.... hm.. might be... I have althought The Sims 4... but I haven't modded this so far.. althought I saw that people, I mean mortals Very Happy are rather suggesting installing mods separately  :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 21:56

Items that seem te be bugged like the Dragon Eggs, the Repair Car and a couple of others you need additional fixes.
As outside links are not allowed on this forum, send me a PM.
I have updated 1 - 60 as decrapified .package and in sims3packs/

@The_gh0stm4n
Should you require some or all for your torrent download, be my guest.
You must use the last CCmerged (fix) of August 10, 2014 in the folder Overrides and in DC Backup
Mind you, the total download in .package and .sims3pack is approx 25 GB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 05:13

Hello again Smile just I want to say one thing. How to install these .package files? Do I nead to Move them to Documents....>sims3>librat
Ry( too lazy to name all path...) or do i need to create this folder mods? Also, i downloaded yearly

Updates and where I need to put .thos .pack files? Also, do i need to remove anithing Frrom sims 3 documents directory? I mean like downloads with sims3pack's files or from library those 18 files I've got from sims 3 store content formum that is incomplete and still containing no decraphified files? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 12:50

1) Go to The Sims 3 Documents folder on path C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.
2) Download Framework Setup.
3) Create new folder in The Sims 3 Documents folder called Mods.
4) Place Framework Setup in Mods folder.
5) Right click on Framework Setup and select Extract Here.
6) There should be one file (Resource.cfg) and two folders (Overrides, Packages).
7) Then, you just put any .package files you've extracted into your C:\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages\ folder - that's the same place as the NoBuildSparkles.package and nointro.package files are. You can cut and paste them into the folder - just move them from wherever you extracted them, or extract them straight into that folder.
You can, of course, delete the NoBuildSparkles.package and nointro.package mods if you want your intro/build sparkles back - they were just there to show you where to put the files, and to verify that packages are working in your game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 16:55

Ok thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 08 Aug 2016, 18:37

Mysterka wrote:Ok thanks Smile

If the .package files contain lots or buildings, you should put them under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Library, though. They may not work under Mods\Packages.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2016, 22:11

Ok Smile I will give a shot Smile

//EDIT

Hello Guys thanks for your support The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Icon_smile I've Installed all these worlds,store updates , fixes and now I'm playing The Sims 3 CC flawlessly The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Icon_smile P.S, generally you can now close this topic, alltough I don't mind The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Icon_smile thanks and happy simming everyone The Sims 3 Store Content Updates. [SOLVED] Icon_smile

Mod edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again if you need more support. Until then, have fun !

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top