Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED] Empty Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Nov 2014, 06:31

Hi! I just found out that some of the links in the sims 3 store updates in your download server are broken. I just wondering if you could fix it up. I really need the mid century fantasy. I also wish that you could finish all the store updates because I want my game to be complete. Thank you for the help. You're the best game sharer. Thanks. The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 Smile

Back to top Go down

Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 22 Nov 2014, 08:27

Vernon605 wrote:Hi! I just found out that some of the links in the sims 3 store updates in your download server are broken. I just wondering if you could fix it up. I really need the mid century fantasy. I also wish that you could finish all the store updates because I want my game to be complete. Thank you for the help. You're the best game sharer. Thanks. The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 The Sims 3 plumbob The Sims Plumbob 1 Smile

//MOVED

Hello Vernon605 and welcome,

If you want to post feedback on the site (and report broken links), you can (also) do ít in this thread here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t12688-official-mediafire-alternative-out-now-link-feedback

And what links are "broken" exactly ? Can you post some examples ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Some links in your sims 3 store updates are broken. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Nov 2014, 00:41

This link sir. The store update may 2011. I want to complete the blast from the past and you have the mid century fantasy but I can't download it. Thank you sir. Also I want to complete the store updates. Can you upload the missing store updates?

Sorry I can't post the link I'm just new here. I can't proceed if I put a link. It said I need to wait 7 days.

P.S. Do you have the latest patch for sims 4. I want to patch it as soon as possible

Thank You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 23 Nov 2014, 18:42

Hi,

I've already replied to your e-mail. Please keep communication via one place, for your and our ease. Thanks!

As for your The Sims 4 question, see this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 23 Nov 2014, 20:06

Vernon605 wrote:This link sir. The store update may 2011. I want to complete the blast from the past and you have the mid century fantasy but I can't download it. Thank you sir. Also I want to complete the store updates. Can you upload the missing store updates?

Sorry I can't post the link I'm just new here. I can't proceed if I put a link. It said I need to wait 7 days.

P.S. Do you have the latest patch for sims 4. I want to patch it as soon as possible

Thank You.

Look Vernon...

These links aren't "broken". In your case (May 2011) it means the stuff hasn't been uploaded yet, and sorry, I currently don't have the single months of store items at hand anymore, because the stuff was on my old hard-drive, which "gave up" its service. So I would need to redownload all those single months. But I guess the Admin may have sent you the items via e-mail already ?

Next, as the Admin said, please do NOT post in multiple places. Either stick with the forum OR use another medium (e-mail/Facebook, etc). Just because you don't get a reply straight away it doesn't mean you should start posting all over the place. Please try and be patient when waiting for a reply; we try hard to get back to all the posts.

As for the download site itself, I can't tell when it will be completely finished, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Nov 2014, 05:36

Sorry to bother you. I'm just new here so I'm not familiar with the rules and mechanics.

Thank you for your help.

Your the best game uploader. Very Happy IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 24 Nov 2014, 05:42

Vernon605 wrote:Sorry to bother you. I'm just new here so I'm not familiar with the rules and mechanics.

Thank you for your help.

Your the best game uploader. Very Happy IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Oh my...

It's OK, but keep that in mind for the future. Smile 

Thanks for getting back to us about your progress; and I think I can close the topic now. Feel free to open a new thread if you want to ask anything else. Have fun !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top