Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only 1 file after completed torrent? Unknown file type?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Only 1 file after completed torrent? Unknown file type? Empty Only 1 file after completed torrent? Unknown file type?

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jul 2016, 16:32

Hi,

I downloaded the complete set yesterday, and i had to wait about 10 hours, and now I only have one file, called Sims 3.. i changed the name to the sims 3  because I had an error with the path or something,  and people suggested i should change the file name. Now I have one unknown File type of 27 gbs or so, but can't open it.. is the file name the issue? thank you in regards.

image1:

image2:

Back to top Go down

Only 1 file after completed torrent? Unknown file type? Empty Re: Only 1 file after completed torrent? Unknown file type?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jul 2016, 04:37

Hi there, @Wolfycheeks! Very Happy

Looks like when you renamed the file, you also removed its file extension. Please rename it to Sims 3.rar, and then you should be able to open it with WinRAR and extract its contents.

Please, let us know how it goes. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top