Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED] Empty No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 17:35

Hi,
I am following the instruction given on the download and this is what was written:

"NOTE: BEFORE STARTING, EXTRACT ALL FILES TO A FOLDER ON YOUR DESKTOP!

1. Mount* or Burn the 'The_Sims_3_StartDisk.ISO'.
2. Do the same with the 'The_Sims_3_Disk_1.ISO'"

But my problem is, when I open Daemon Tools Lite there is no ISO file on the folder containing the extracted files, only # Crack folder, Installation Guide, The_Sims_3_Disk_1 rar, and The_Sims_3_StartDisk rar.
I extracted both rar files and there is still no ISO files similar to what was indicated on the Installation Guide.

Im new to all these kind of mounting and I really want to play The Sims 3, please help and accept my thanks.

Back to top Go down

No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED]

Post by Narong30 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 20:09

yumiyumi-kawaii wrote:Hi,
I am following the instruction given on the download and this is what was written:

"NOTE: BEFORE STARTING, EXTRACT ALL FILES TO A FOLDER ON YOUR DESKTOP!

1. Mount* or Burn the 'The_Sims_3_StartDisk.ISO'.
2. Do the same with the 'The_Sims_3_Disk_1.ISO'"

But my problem is, when I open Daemon Tools Lite there is no ISO file on the folder containing the extracted files, only # Crack folder, Installation Guide, The_Sims_3_Disk_1 rar, and The_Sims_3_StartDisk rar.
I extracted both rar files and there is still no ISO files similar to what was indicated on the Installation Guide.

Im new to all these kind of mounting and I really want to play The Sims 3, please help and accept my thanks.

Hello there,

First question, Do you extract the .rar file use Winrar? Be sure to only extract it use Winrar, otherwise you'll mess it.

If your answer is YES, extract it use Winrar. Now watch this video, how to install sims 3 base game:

And if you need further guide about mounting, please download Mounting guide at here:
Mounting Guide
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED] Empty Re: No ISO type of file in the folder [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:55

Thank you for replying, I successfully installed The Sims 3 now.
Im following the instruction here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

so I installed Town Life Stuff too, then installed the Fix, since several replacement occurred with all the cracks, Im assuming the last crack I have on The Sims 3/Game/Bin are those 2 from the Fix (Town Life Stuff; not yet "Town Life Stuff & Generation" because on the Step 12 of the fix I have to Update but when I tried it says EA downloader not installed. I tried to ignore it but when I was in the game it asked for a CD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:12

yumiyumi-kawaii wrote:Thank you for replying, I successfully installed The Sims 3 now.
Im following the instruction here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

so I installed Town Life Stuff too, then installed the Fix, since several replacement occurred with all the cracks, Im assuming the last crack I have on The Sims 3/Game/Bin are those 2 from the Fix (Town Life Stuff; not yet "Town Life Stuff & Generation" because on the Step 12 of the fix I have to Update but when I tried it says EA downloader not installed. I tried to ignore it but when I was in the game it asked for a CD.
Hello,

Yes, that's because you need the EA Download Manager (now called Origin) in order to install any updates for the game.
However, you can use the manual update as described here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v124-fix
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 12:33

Is there a way I can download that file with download manager please? or a torrent maybe, I don't have a good internet connection and it always get interrupted so I had to restart the download everytime. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 11 Sep 2011, 13:05

yumiyumi-kawaii wrote:Is there a way I can download that file with download manager please? or a torrent maybe, I don't have a good internet connection and it always get interrupted so I had to restart the download everytime. Thank you so much.
Hello,

Well, there's no torrent for it from ® Games4theworld, maybe an other uploader.
You can use a Download Manager, if you prefer. I don't use Download Managers, so I can't recommend a good one.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 01:38

I sent an email to you admin, thank you so much Smile I am able to play the game now this thread can be lock.

MOD EDIT: Problem Solved, topic closed.
-NARONG30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top