Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skills Going Up Too Fast

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skills Going Up Too Fast Empty Skills Going Up Too Fast

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:44

I'm not sure if it was here that there was a thread, but if not I'd just like to ask if anyone has noticed this. I haven't been playing the Sims very long (only a month), but ever since I installed University (I think) my skills have been going up so fast it's not even a challenge. One of my Sims became a level 5 painter in two Sim days, and got promoted twice within the same day. Another Sim went to level two for cooking just by reading a book.
Not sure if this is related, but my Sims also leveled up within their social group really fast despite not being at the University.
I don't know if this is a University bug, or if this is just how it works and I haven't noticed it.
At this point in time would it be dangerous to my game to install a skill mod? In the guide it said to disable skill mods if you're having trouble, so I wasn't sure.
The super-easy skills make it kind of a bore. Any one have solutions or similar experiences?

Back to top Go down

Skills Going Up Too Fast Empty Re: Skills Going Up Too Fast

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:49

well there is a tread about this but no solution,but so far i have encountered it has to do with university and new made sims.
i did made a new sim and put him together with a sim already in the game,and the new made sim learned faster then the sim who already was in moonlight falls (grimm) so i think there is a connection to that

ps

and grimm is a bookwurm sho he already learnd faster then normall sim but still only got 1 + and the new sim got 2++

Last edited by larsV on Sun 10 Mar 2013, 18:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding some info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 20:54

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Mar 2013, 00:08

I've heard others say this too, but my skills go up normally in the University world, but I'm guessing I'll have troubles again when I get back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 17 Mar 2013, 15:48

Hello,

You're guessing? Can you actually confirm this, please?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male