Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin? Empty After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin?

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 15:37

Everytime I load The Sims 4, I have to find it in Task Manager and I have to click the game about 20 times and it says, "Run the game as an administrator if it is the first time you start it. eg"

The game loads after about I try clicking it 20 time and fully end it from Task Manager overall it does work.

Back to top Go down

After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin? Empty Re: After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2016, 13:55

Did you install The Sims 4 in this order: Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Ultimate Fix?
Also, did you move The Sims 4 from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts to C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files and add The Sims 4 install directory to antivirus exclusion list.

Back to top Go down

After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin? Empty Re: After updating The Sims 4 (G4TW) to the latest update, RldOrigin?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2016, 16:56

simmer_tony wrote:Did you install The Sims 4 in this order: Base Game -> Get to Work -> Get Together -> Ultimate Fix?
Also, did you move The Sims 4 from C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts to C:\Program Files (x86) or C:\Program Files and add The Sims 4 install directory to antivirus exclusion list.
Yes everything is correct and done from before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:51

Hi. Can anyone send me a link or a copy of rldorigin.dll found in the ultimate fix for sims 4 v.1.13.32.1010? Mine was deleted by the antivirus and I have no way recovering it back as the rar file that I download has been deleted. Thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:53

legendaryl wrote:Hi. Can anyone send me a link or a copy of rldorigin.dll found in the ultimate fix for sims 4 v.1.13.32.1010? Mine was deleted by the antivirus and I have no way recovering it back as the rar file that I download has been deleted. Thank you so much.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.
Kindly open a new topic, that makes it easier for us to keep track of individual problems and questions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top