Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 06:55

So I downloaded the base game from a cd [not the legal one]
and it works perfectly but when i downloaded the University expansion pack from torrent
I've been having problems regarding to no disc found so I tried the ultimate fix.

I followed the instructions such as putting it in the program files> electronic Arts >Game >Bin.
and yes the "No Disc" error doesnt pop out and I launch the sims 3 university and it loads
and after that main menu shows up 

as you can see on the pic the buttons isn't working, it just remains in the main menu  Why.
so I had to force execute it because options isn't working too.

Can someone help me fix this? I've been looking for solutions  Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty this is what the main menu looks like

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 06:57

everything is clickable but it doesnt function it still remain in the main menu

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 10:46

Hello, and welcome to the forum,  Very Happy
take a look at this topic.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Main menu isn't working after using Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Sep 2016, 20:12

Hi! to update you I tried the intruction in that topic and it doesnt work.
So I just uninstalled the game then install it again the downloaded the latest patch then use ultimate fix again and tadaa my game worked!!! anyways thank you <3 <3 :'D sleepless nights here I come! :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Sep 2016, 23:20

Good to hear your game is working properly now. Don't hesitate to post again if you need help.

Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1  topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top