Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 16 Sep 2016, 08:24

Hi I downloaded some worlds from y'all official download site and every time I go to install it it says "installation failed please make sure your software has the latest updates and try again" thing and I've tried decrapifying it and tg unblocking it and cc magic (although I was confused with cc magic so idk if it actually helps or not) right at this moment im uninstalling and gonna try reinstalling everything so idk if that will help but if not im at a complete lost! please help anything will be appreciated at this point.  Surprised

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 16 Sep 2016, 21:03

Crybaby18 wrote:Hi I downloaded some worlds from y'all official download site and every time I go to install it it says "installation failed please make sure your software has the latest updates and try again" thing and I've tried decrapifying it and tg unblocking it and cc magic (although I was confused with cc magic so idk if it actually helps or not) right at this moment im uninstalling and gonna try reinstalling everything so idk if that will help but if not im at a complete lost! please help anything will be appreciated at this point.  Surprised

//MOVED

Hello @Crybaby18,

Don't use CC Magic for installing worlds, please. It doesn't work with worlds. Smile  Have you upated your base game to version 1.67 with the manual patch?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 packs installtion failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 17 Sep 2016, 09:51

Yes I updated it to 1.67 with the manual patch and applied the fix still the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Sep 2016, 10:03

Hello,

I would like to suggest you redownload the files that won't install.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 03:53

Turns out that Reinstalling did the trick thank you still though!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 19 Sep 2016, 19:20

Hi,

Thanks for updating us with the result and fix!
Do not hesitate to open a new topic if you need help again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top