Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED] Empty Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:15

I downloaded the Sims 3 Pets crack yesterday and place the cracks in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
It didn't give me an option to replace anything but it allowed me to load the game until the neighbourhood page (where you select which game) when it came up with Please insert the Sims 3 Pets disk and gave me the option to retry or quit. Could somebody please help me?! Or have any idea what to do?

Thanks in advance!

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Sat 22 Oct 2011, 15:37

Hello,

That means that you copied the crack to the wrong folder. You should get a pop-up telling you the files already exist.
I think you copied the crack to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Pets\Game\Bin (Wrong) INSTEAD OF: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin (Correct)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Crack - Please Insert Disk. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Apr 2012, 20:54

I have the same problem. I have put the crack information in the SIMS 3 (ORIGINAL/BASE) GAME BIN and whenever I go to play on start up it says please insert sims 3 pets disc.
help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 13 Apr 2012, 22:24

savannahturp wrote:I have the same problem. I have put the crack information in the SIMS 3 (ORIGINAL/BASE) GAME BIN and whenever I go to play on start up it says please insert sims 3 pets disc.
help?
Hello,

As you might have noticed, this topic is very pretty old. Please open your own topic and post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to.
It makes it easier for us to provide more personal support and to track the progress. Thank you!

I'll close this topic now. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top