Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk. Empty Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 18:22

Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk. 35032gjI got sims 3 base game, generations and pets. Reinstalled God knows how many times, it always tells me to insert the sims 3 pets error. Applied the ultimate fix, ideas?

Back to top Go down

Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk. Empty Re: Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 18:27

ilovesimss3 wrote:Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk. 35032gjI got sims 3 base game, generations and pets. Reinstalled God knows how many times, it always tells me to insert the sims 3 pets error. Applied the ultimate fix, ideas?
Hi there, what is the version of the game you are using?and did you copy the files of crack folder to exactly c:/programfiles/electronicarts/the sims3/game/bin?

Back to top Go down

Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk. Empty Re: Please insert your sims 3 pets game disk.

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 19:14

Hello, and yes I did, multiple times in fact. I'm not sure what version I am running, I have just installed Sims 3 and the expansions today. It did an automatic update when I installed pets, so I assume it is the latest version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 19:18

ilovesimss3 wrote:Hello, and yes I did, multiple times in fact. I'm not sure what version I am running, I have just installed Sims 3 and the expansions today. It did an automatic update when I installed pets, so I assume it is the latest version.
Hi there, it is not the version 1.66 its version is 1.67 so there is no ultimate fix for it yet.But it is going to be soon so you can reinstall your base game and apply the manual patch of v1.66 and then apply the ultimate fix and do not update to v1.67 until a new fix is released.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top