Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 get together download missing installation?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 get together download missing installation? Empty The Sims 4 get together download missing installation?

Post by Guest Sun 09 Oct 2016, 19:13

first things first- i disabled and adde the files to my anti virus- i downloaded from kickass torrents- the games4theworld get together EP full- it had bonus SP in it- now i opened th installation guide an it clearly states not to put the files in untill i instal the get together- however i cannot figure out how to install it? which file is it in ? what do i click on- also i have origin turned off- i only see the files needed to be placed in the sims 4 folder?
I is confused I is confused I is confused I is confused

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 get together download missing installation? Empty Re: The Sims 4 get together download missing installation?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 09 Oct 2016, 22:24

Sims4ever123 wrote:first things first- i disabled and adde the files to my anti virus- i downloaded from kickass torrents- the games4theworld get together EP full- it had bonus SP in it- now i opened th installation guide an it clearly states not to put the files in untill i instal the get together- however i cannot figure out how to install it? which file is it in ? what do i click on- also i have origin turned off- i only see the files needed to be placed in the sims 4 folder?
I is confused I is confused I is confused I is confused

Hello and welcome to the forum, Very Happy

Keep in mind that in order to use the "Get together" from G4TW, you will need to have the base game and then also Get to Work installed. As for the actual installation, just copy all the files and folders in the download and paste them into the folder The Sims 4, under C:\Program files (x86). When prompted, replace the existing files.

If you have your game still under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts installed, you should move the folder under C:\Program files (x86), then. Good luck for now and do keep us posted!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 get together download missing installation? Empty Re: The Sims 4 get together download missing installation?

Post by Guest Mon 10 Oct 2016, 22:05

I had this issue as well and I found that if you download and replace the files with the "Get together ADDON" from the Skidrowreloaded website.  it will add the missing Get Together files but it will mess up the game. To fix that you WILL need to replace the files again with the Ultimate Fix files and replace your Sims 4 shortcut. It will not mess with your current saved games or CC so once you're inside the game you will see the create a group icon. All is fixed Very Happy. It took me a while to figure this out lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 11 Oct 2016, 00:06

Kotomii wrote:I had this issue as well and I found that if you download and replace the files with the "Get together ADDON" from the Skidrowreloaded website.  it will add the missing Get Together files but it will mess up the game. To fix that you WILL need to replace the files again with the Ultimate Fix files and replace your Sims 4 shortcut. It will not mess with your current saved games or CC so once you're inside the game you will see the create a group icon. All is fixed Very Happy. It took me a while to figure this out lol.

Hello @Kotomii and welcome to the forum, Very Happy

You're absolutely right; you can re-apply an earlier DLC, but you'll then also need to re-apply the latest update too, in order to even out things. Glad to hear you got it working - have fun!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top