Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 23 Oct 2011, 23:40

I just downloaded Sims 3 Pets.
I updated, and then I installed. I tried to install the Limited Edition Content and as it wouldn't let me (a message appeared saying that I had an unofficial game modification, followed by a "Sims has stopped working") I downloaded the ultimate fix. It didn't help.

So then I tried getting in the game. Same messages appeared. And after that, I tried turning DEP off. Didn't work either.

Any help please?
PS: I have mods and custom content, but they never give me trouble.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 24 Oct 2011, 10:16

Hello,
They will now.
EA has changed the way cc works. And you should look for updated versions of all your mods.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Crashes Before It even Starts. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2011, 22:25

hello, I tried to uninstall custom content, but it wouldn't let me. The launcher crashes with the message "Sims 3 stopped working".

I tried taking out the folder "Sims 3" form "Electronic Arts" to see if a new game worked. It did, so I guess it has to do with my game? How do I restore my last game without the crashing? I will lose custom content?

Edit: Turned out to be an outdated mod... anyways, I visited the pet store and couldn't buy a thing! I don't know where to adopt dogs and cats. Also, is there an option to create a pet? I prefer to choose the traits and everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 25 Oct 2011, 10:14

nick_123 wrote:
Edit: Turned out to be an outdated mod... anyways, I visited the pet store and couldn't buy a thing! I don't know where to adopt dogs and cats. Also, is there an option to create a pet? I prefer to choose the traits and everything.

Hello,
We are aware of the pet store issue. It works for some people, not for others. Hopefully it'll be patched.
You can create pets by going into Create-a-Sim. You'll get a Sim, just add a pet, create the pet however you like and delete the Sim. Now you have a household of pet(s) only, which you can merge with your family's household. Funny detail: They bring in money, my pet households added 15000 simoleons to my family funds.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Oct 2011, 22:38

okay thank you!

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top