Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =( Empty Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =(

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 01:37

well i downloaded a thing that uncompressed the file and it installed great but once i launch it, it will start to load then at the ever end of loading it'll stop where it says like "saddling up" and then will stop... when i exit the game it says it stopped working properly... what do i do?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =( Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =(

Post by Dracos66 Sun 19 Aug 2012, 02:31

OK, what "thing" did you download to unpack the file? You should only use WinRAR as other programs tend to corrupt the unpacked file. You can get WinRAR HERE.

Is your game updated to version 1.36? If not then please go HERE. and carefully follow the steps.

Did you apply the Ultimate Fix? Make sure to follow the directions HERE exactly.
Dracos66
Dracos66
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows Vista
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : AOE I,II,III; Diablo ; Diablo II:LOD ; Spellforce ; Neverwinter Nights ; Planescape Torment ; Sims 1,2 ,3 & 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =( Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets Starts Loading Then Crashes Please Help. =(

Post by Guest Sun 19 Aug 2012, 03:13

I used WinRAR and am currently updating to 1.36 and applying the Ultimate Fix. I will let you know if it works thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 19 Aug 2012, 14:10

Hello,

Please do so, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top