Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Disappeared from Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim Disappeared from Game Empty Sim Disappeared from Game

Post by Guest Sun 13 Nov 2016, 20:12

Today while playing the Sims 4, A sim that my sim had as  romantic interest seems to have disappeared from the game completely! Idk if he was culled, they spoke everyday and had a maxed out relationship bar both romantic and friendly WhatDidUJustCallMe? last Id seen him I couldve sworn I had moved him in with her, but upon opening the game, he was in her house but I couldnt control him. then my sim went to work and hadn't seen him in about 2 sim days. afterwards I tried to see if he was back at his house and it said no one lives there. He is not in the played or unplayed sims housholds. His notification on my wall show up as a gray silhouette icon and a line, some however still show the text of his notifs with no photo.

Back to top Go down

Sim Disappeared from Game Empty Re: Sim Disappeared from Game

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2016, 14:46

Hello!

I've actually searched the web and this seems to happen even with the original version of the game. Long story short, the game deletes 'homeless' at midnight. There's different instances though since one player had it happened if the sims are over the limit (like there's 100+ sims which i think is too much) while another had the homeless deleted every time at midnight. 

The only solution so far is to actually move in potential lovers as soon as possible before they disappeared. It's kind of an annoying bug but unless there's a mod that prevents such a thing from happening, there's nothing to be done. If anyone found a way to prevent this do share~  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Nov 2016, 08:21

There are several mods to prevent this. One is the no culling mod, the other is mccommander which also has an option of preventing the sims from culling. It's quite annoying when sims just dissapear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top