Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Disappeared

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Save Disappeared Empty Save Disappeared

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 08:29

I want to know if anyone else had an issue with 1 of their saved games completely disappearing? It vanished when I installed the city living update and the household didn't save into my gallery either and the game is acting as if they never existed. 

I've checked every save game I have to see if they were anywhere, had no luck. is there any way to recover them or am I screwed?  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Save Disappeared Empty Re: Save Disappeared

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Dec 2016, 12:45

cows5evah wrote:I want to know if anyone else had an issue with 1 of their saved games completely disappearing? It vanished when I installed the city living update and the household didn't save into my gallery either and the game is acting as if they never existed. 

I've checked every save game I have to see if they were anywhere, had no luck. is there any way to recover them or am I screwed?  Why God.

Hello,

Go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\saves. Do you see something like this here?

Save Disappeared 7f1367ea0d444478aeb3e45efd9c8bc1

Temporarily move out the file that says "Slot_xxxxxxx.save" Take one of the ".ver"-files, and change the name of the file into the one, that you just moved out. You get the idea (I think). Then try the game again. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top