Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recommended Sims 4 CC and or Mods?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recommended Sims 4 CC and or Mods? Empty Recommended Sims 4 CC and or Mods?

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 04:05

I usually dont ask for this kind of stuff, but much rather look for it myself.

But is there any must have CC or Mods? Im waiting patiently for City living and I am growing bored of ts4 now, and i'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this way.

I would install the sims 3 again but my previous computer had its fan fried, and it had a bigger hard drive. and i'm too lazy to re install all of the sims 3 expansion packs one at a time. I'm generally a lazy person if you didn't know that ^-^

Anyways. Help! <- hah how pathetic Cool 

P.S: also happy early Black Friday! in Canada at least!

Back to top Go down

Recommended Sims 4 CC and or Mods? Empty Re: Recommended Sims 4 CC and or Mods?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 25 Nov 2016, 10:48

epiceh123 wrote:

I would install the sims 3 again but my previous computer had its fan fried, and it had a bigger hard drive. and i'm too lazy to re install all of the sims 3 expansion packs one at a time. I'm generally a lazy person if you didn't know that ^-^

I can't help with any mod questions, but from your other topic, it sounds like you should be the one advising other people about mods! Smile

However, I was wondering if you had considered taking your larger hard drive, and putting it inside your current PC (assuming it's a desktop), as a secondary drive? Who knows, one day you might be motivated to install TS3, and that should be no problem on a secondary drive.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 12:42

Mc commander is great. It replaces a lot of different usefull mods on the internet. The one that annoys me the most is the culling of NPCs, since I don't like it when they get randomly deleted by the game. The Mc commander prevents that.
I also dislike how fast the relationships decay(I play a lot of households), so I have that turned off. But you can also use it slow down the decay. Another thing that you can do with this mod is the randomization of NPCs who walk around. Normally the game is using the same sims, while mc commander changes that, so that there is more variety. 
The debug mode is also quite interesting, but it depends on how you want to play the game.
Then there's a mod for faster eating, so that the sims don't waste that much time. 
A good mod is also the summon sim mode, where you place a statue and you can summon every sim that is the game in the place of the statue. It gets quite annoying if you want to hook up two sims and one is homeless and unlikely to appear when you want them to appear, unless you go out of your way and move into a lot. Also great for getting ghots of sims that dont have an urn (death of old age while you weren't playing the household).

A great thing is also the go to school mod, so that you can follow teenagers to school and this way it's way easier to get them into a relationship. It can also be used for kids, but here you can only build frienships, which might turn itno something more once they grow up.

And for the lolz, you can also use murder mod, death ray mod, twerk mod, pregnancy for everyone mod(mccommaner is more useful for that), mods that expand the range of sliders, ....

As of cc objects, hairstyles,... there's plenty of it online, you just have to pick what you like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 18:56

Cat_Eye wrote:Mc commander is great. It replaces a lot of different usefull mods on the internet. The one that annoys me the most is the culling of NPCs, since I don't like it when they get randomly deleted by the game. The Mc commander prevents that.
I also dislike how fast the relationships decay(I play a lot of households), so I have that turned off. But you can also use it slow down the decay. Another thing that you can do with this mod is the randomization of NPCs who walk around. Normally the game is using the same sims, while mc commander changes that, so that there is more variety. 
The debug mode is also quite interesting, but it depends on how you want to play the game.
Then there's a mod for faster eating, so that the sims don't waste that much time. 
A good mod is also the summon sim mode, where you place a statue and you can summon every sim that is the game in the place of the statue. It gets quite annoying if you want to hook up two sims and one is homeless and unlikely to appear when you want them to appear, unless you go out of your way and move into a lot. Also great for getting ghots of sims that dont have an urn (death of old age while you weren't playing the household).

A great thing is also the go to school mod, so that you can follow teenagers to school and this way it's way easier to get them into a relationship. It can also be used for kids, but here you can only build frienships, which might turn itno something more once they grow up.

And for the lolz, you can also use murder mod, death ray mod, twerk mod, pregnancy for everyone mod(mccommaner is more useful for that), mods that expand the range of sliders, ....

As of cc objects, hairstyles,... there's plenty of it online, you just have to pick what you like.
I appreciate all of your suggestions! I'll try them out immediately!

//EDIT

Ɛɗιη wrote:
epiceh123 wrote:

I can't help with any mod questions, but from your other topic, it sounds like you should be the one advising other people about mods! Smile

However, I was wondering if you had considered taking your larger hard drive, and putting it inside your current PC (assuming it's a desktop), as a secondary drive? Who knows, one day you might be motivated to install TS3, and that should be no problem on a secondary drive.
I  actually didn't think of that! I'll try it out!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 19:56

Once city living gets cracked, then the Simulation Lag Fix mod will also become quite handy.

Also another one that is a must for those who are playing with a lot of households is the no weight/muscle gain mod. It prevents the sims' body to change. They remain the way they were created no matter what. I have a houshold with severa sims who have the bodybuilder body type and it gets so annoying to see them lose their shape if I decide to play other households for a while, not to mention the time it takes for them to get back in shape. Ain't nobody got time for that.
It's also a must if you want to use those sims whose sliders were manipulated in a way to make them look ridiculous. (check out Mattshea's playthrough with the sim Patricia Bute, to know what I mean). Otherwise they would return to normal humans shortly after you place them into the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2016, 22:33

I reccomend several mods from brittpinkiesims myself. The link I have provided leads to her tumblr page where you can find the various mods, my favorites are the Baby Shower and Prom ones, which are great for storytelling sort of purposes, as they add new party scenarios to the game. I also reccommend the MC Command Center as Cat_Eye mentioned previously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Nov 2016, 04:48

Aelinore wrote:I reccomend several mods from brittpinkiesims myself. The link I have provided leads to her tumblr page where you can find the various mods, my favorites are the Baby Shower and Prom ones, which are great for storytelling sort of purposes, as they add new party scenarios to the game. I also reccommend the MC Command Center as Cat_Eye mentioned previously.
I cant stand playing without stories behind my sims! This is added to my mod list! thanks!

Cat_Eye wrote:Once city living gets cracked, then the Simulation Lag Fix mod will also become quite handy.

Also another one that is a must for those who are playing with a lot of households is the no weight/muscle gain mod. It prevents the sims' body to change. They remain the way they were created no matter what. I have a houshold with severa sims who have the bodybuilder body type and it gets so annoying to see them lose their shape if I decide to play other households for a while, not to mention the time it takes for them to get back in shape. Ain't nobody got time for that.
It's also a must if you want to use those sims whose sliders were manipulated in a way to make them look ridiculous. (check out Mattshea's playthrough with the sim Patricia Bute, to know what I mean). Otherwise they would return to normal humans shortly after you place them into the world.
Noted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2016, 13:50

Sims 4 CC?
I love Stealthic, LealLilith, Skysims hairstyles, not to mention Missparaply, Alesso, etc and a lot more.
Idk tbh I just scroll through thesimsresource and pick whatever I like. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017, 19:20

maomi123 wrote:Sims 4 CC?
I love Stealthic, LealLilith, Skysims hairstyles, not to mention Missparaply, Alesso, etc and a lot more.
Idk tbh I just scroll through thesimsresource and pick whatever I like. XD

I use retextures of Mybsims of those, mostly done by Martini. For 2 i do use the one posted at tsr, because there is no retex of it. Next to that i have a few hairs of kiara24, hallowsims, silvermoon, kijiko and one of kiarazurk. Ever since the sims 2 i use retextures, because they got fixed as well. Hairs from Newsea and Peggy are infamous of having problems with the bone structure. Same goes for Cazy and Skysims. For ts3 i use alot retex from anubis, eternila and elexis.

As to reply to the topicstart; i don't know about you, but i don't dig pixelated sims at the shower or bath very much. So for that i use no mosaic from moxie mason over at mts. There is another one posted at xsims. But since you would then see barbie sims, i also use a skin plus cc that adds nipples and such. CmarNYC have made that kind of stuff, which you can find at sexysims (the 18+ sistersite of mod the sims)
I also use change outfit inactives by shimrod. I can click on a sim now, including my own sim, and change the current outfit. Usefull if a sim decide to stay in their working clothes or gym clothes or in their underwear after woohoo. And i use a no jealousy and no privacy mod made by lostaccount. I use a few scripting mods as well, like setage by twistedmexican and no cull by dark gaia. I haven't tried mc command center yet. Other that i have a bunch of clothes, hairs and some makeup (mostly by tifa and kijiko)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Jan 2017, 02:19

MySims4Blog posts allll sorts of custom content from around the web. You can filter the results by pretty much anything to find exactly what you're looking for!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 17:48

dweeb1996 wrote:MySims4Blog posts allll sorts of custom content from around the web. You can filter the results by pretty much anything to find exactly what you're looking for!

Yeah and there is Sims4Updates as well. Both started with the sims 3 first and those still exist as well. mysims3blog got updates in 2016.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top