Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :( Empty A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :(

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 19:58

This problem just took place last night, I have original base game but downloaded TS3 Seasons from games4theworld.org
Everything went fine for 2 days but then last night it gives his message.

My antivirus is Avira, I understand that some people got Macafee and it causes problem, I dunno if mine does too. Windows 7, 64 bit. I'm trying to use the Ultimate Fix but the instruction video was so fast I cant keep up and it mentioned that I would need Generation and Ambition to be installed first and I don't have those. My TS3 are only base game and Seasons. I only play Sunset Valley.

Can somebody please help me? Sad

Back to top Go down

A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :( Empty Re: A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :(

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 20:12

If you use Anti-Virus software you have no business trying to run pirated software...

It's kind of like having an ABS installed on your car and then taking it to a demo derby.

So yeah, ether get rid of the anti-virus or find some other crack that can bypass it.

Back to top Go down

A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :( Empty Re: A serious has occured while loading, it is recommended that you restart the application :(

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jun 2013, 20:42

Thanks for your info, Imma get rid of my antivirus...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 10 Jun 2013, 12:12

rursable wrote:This problem just took place last night, I have original base game but downloaded TS3 Seasons from games4theworld.org
Everything went fine for 2 days but then last night it gives his message.

My antivirus is Avira, I understand that some people got Macafee and it causes problem, I dunno if mine does too. Windows 7, 64 bit. I'm trying to use the Ultimate Fix but the instruction video was so fast I cant keep up and it mentioned that I would need Generation and Ambition to be installed first and I don't have those. My TS3 are only base game and Seasons. I only play Sunset Valley.

Can somebody please help me? Sad

Hello,

First of all, in order for the "Ultimate fix" to work, you need AT LEAST one of the following expansions: 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations
Wink. (See instruction .pdf of the "Ultimate fix").

So in your case, if you have the base game and "Seasons" installed, it should be enough.

As for your anti-virus software, I recommend you put the filepath of the TS3W.exe into the "exceptions" of the software. In Windows Vista and later, that filepath is C:/Program files(x86)/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin (= the base game location).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top