Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2016, 02:20

Okay, I finally got around my laziness and installed the sims 3, And you know what? i'm disappointed with the needs in this game too! they just drop too darn fast! Kind of frustrating for my challenges, and quite unrealistic, in my opinion. Because realistically, or so I heard you can survive months without food if you stick with fluids, so why do my sims die after 2 days with no food? Yes... I preformed tests for this topic. Sue me. Anyways... Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod? Empty Re: Sims 3 Motive Decay Mod?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 01 Dec 2016, 02:29

epiceh123 wrote:Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks

You can use cheats too. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. You should then be able to click on the needs-meter, and simply (with your mouse) drag the meter to the other side, to fill it up again.

I'm not familiar with mods these days; haven't used any new mods since 2013 or so...maybe someone else has a better idea though.  Oh my...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:13

Hello,

Alternatively, you can tweak time itself. I'm using Nraas Relativity myself. From their website:

"This mod's purview is the manipulation of interaction tuning and it has the ability to alter the amount of time sims take to do things, relative to the game clock."

Technically, you could speed up or slow down the clock only. That means your sims move just as fast, but takes less time because your clock ticks slower, and they will be able to do more in one day.
My clock is set to .81 of normal.

It's a matter of tweaking to find out what works for you. The default clock speed is 37, I have set it to 30.

If you want to check that mod out for yourself, have a look at their other mods as well. Personally, I find the game almost unplayable without some of those mods.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2016, 18:51

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
epiceh123 wrote:Does anyone have a slower need decay mod, that wont break my game?

Than ks

You can use cheats too. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C to open the cheat console. Type testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. You should then be able to click on the needs-meter, and simply (with your mouse) drag the meter to the other side, to fill it up again.

I'm not familiar with mods these days; haven't used any new mods since 2013 or so...maybe someone else has a better idea though.  Oh my...
In addition to the above: When you succesfully used testingcheatseanbled true you can click the mailbox.
There should be something like make needs static.
Your sims needs won't decay as long as he/she stays on the lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2016, 00:15

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

Alternatively, you can tweak time itself. I'm using Nraas Relativity myself. From their website:

"This mod's purview is the manipulation of interaction tuning and it has the ability to alter the amount of time sims take to do things, relative to the game clock."

Technically, you could speed up or slow down the clock only. That means your sims move just as fast, but takes less time because your clock ticks slower, and they will be able to do more in one day.
My clock is set to .81 of normal.

It's a matter of tweaking to find out what works for you. The default clock speed is 37, I have set it to 30.

If you want to check that mod out for yourself, have a look at their other mods as well. Personally, I find the game almost unplayable without some of those mods.
I'll check it out thanks ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top