Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Empty Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well!

Post by Guest Mon 05 Dec 2016, 15:02

GUYS!!!! i had downloaded my sims 4, (base game) today. After that, i launched my game just to see whether it works or not, Sims 4 work well. So i went to those cc website to get a bunch of cc, almost 60 cc(lable as sims 4, i've checked and recently people had downloaded the same cc too",but ! BUT!!!!!! BUTTTT!!!!!! i put everything in the cc folder. I opened my game, and it come out a notice telling me that the added mods and all. I started to create my sims 4 character, but end up only 2/60 cc appear in my game. So i went to check all the forum and the same prob on internet, i turn on my script thingy, but it still not working... HELP GUYSS!!! those cc are really pretty!!!! I seriously want them so badly!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP ME Sad((   .

Question2, I wanna download "get to work" and "get together" but my window 10 is 32 bit, which meant i did not have "Program Files x86" . This part really confuse me, can anyone teach me how to get these two expansion packs into my sims??? PLEASE GUYSS!!! LITERALLY BEGGINGGGGGGG!!!!

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Ddsfsd10

and can i know that, whether the folder for Sims 4 i downloaded is already up to date? or i still need the ultimate fix? i downloaded my sims 4 from this website.

Back to top Go down

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Empty Re: Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well!

Post by Guest Mon 05 Dec 2016, 15:59

Most cc won't work on the present downloaded Sims 4 games.

Don't worry about Program Files (x86), Program Files will do as well.

And yes, you'll have to download and install Get to Work, Get Together, Dine Out + Ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Empty Re: Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well!

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 06:34

Even if I updated my sims 4 to the latest version, the cc still won't work ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Dec 2016, 10:19

CC won't work for most of the time in pirated versions. At present you cannot really update version 1.20 to 1.25

Back to top Go down

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Empty vcredist_x64.exe for ulitimate fix Sims 4

Post by Guest Thu 08 Dec 2016, 03:55

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Dfgdfh10
Guys i couldn't setup this x64 thingy, help!! anyway to solve this prob? 

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Cvbcvb10

this is my pc properties, do take a look. 
Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Kjuyht10
And for x86 , if it show like this. Does it mean i had already installed the time before?

//EDIT

okay, anyway THANKS for solving my prob!!!!!! I already get "get together" and " get to work" in my sims 4 folder, and they all works very well!! Been playing for 5 hours straight without auto shutdown my game!! Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 Dec 2016, 04:29

Jeuras wrote:Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Dfgdfh10
Guys i couldn't setup this x64 thingy, help!! anyway to solve this prob? 

(...)

Window 10 , 32 bit!!!! How to download sims 4 get together and work!! and some problem related to cc as well! Kjuyht10
And for x86 , if it show like this. Does it mean i had already installed the time before?

//MERGED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @Jeuras,

I merged your posts. Please keep ALL discussions about the same game in one thread, as long as you need help. Smile  As soon as your problems are solved, you can open another thread (in the future) again.

As for the problem, you cannot install the vcredist_x64.exe, because your Windows is a 32-bit version. Also, if it says "Repair - Uninstall - Close" like in your second screenshot, it means the vcredist_x86.exe is already installed, and you don't need to do anything anymore.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top