Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work Empty operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 08:45

hey,

ive downloaded Sims 4 from our site, and was seeing the same errors as the other people. i then downloaded the ultimate fix which i thought had worked and probably did, but now when i try to launch the app it states " this app can't run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher"

is it that the sims 4 download only works for windows 7?

Back to top Go down

operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work Empty Re: operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 11:12

The Sims 4 works with Windows 8. Please redownload the ultimate fix and reapply it. If that does not address your issue then please let us know so we can try to help you further.

Back to top Go down

operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work Empty Re: operating window 8.1, sims 4 still wont work

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:08

GemzSt4r wrote:hey,

ive downloaded Sims 4 from our site, and was seeing the same errors as the other people. i then downloaded the ultimate fix which i thought had worked and probably did, but now when i try to launch the app it states " this app can't run on your pc, to find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher"

is it that the sims 4 download only works for windows 7?

Hello GemzSt4r and welcome,

Is your computer strong enough for the game ? Check the information here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-system-requirements/

Do post back ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top