Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVG won't download.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AVG won't download. Empty AVG won't download.

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 02:30

I was attempting to download "AVG Internet Security 9.0" from your software list. It opens in utorrent however it only ever says "connecting to peers" and never connects or downloads. Not sure if this file is still available or if there is another way to download it. Thank you

Back to top Go down

AVG won't download. Empty Re: AVG won't download.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Dec 2016, 02:38

Summerbear5 wrote:I was attempting to download "AVG Internet Security 9.0" from your software list. It opens in utorrent however it only ever says "connecting to peers" and never connects or downloads. Not sure if this file is still available or if there is another way to download it. Thank you

Hello again,

I was thinking of moving this under the "Re-Seed Requests", but since I don't have that particular torrent myself (and Admin is currently unavailable), I'll just leave the post here for now. The reason you don't get any 'downloads' is because it's an old torrent, and therefore there aren't likely going to be any people actively seeding (uploading) the torrent.

I don't know when Admin will be back, but you can either wait until then, or in the meantime download a different program from another uploader. Personally I don't recommend AVG and besides, that G4TW-torrent is an old version. So using it may not be a good idea anyhow.

Look for something else on the torrent networks, like avast. Or go for the free avast version if you urgently need a (decent) anti-virus program. Most other anti-virus publishers provide free versions of their products as well. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2016, 03:03

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Dec 2016, 03:08

Summerbear5 wrote:Thank you

Welcome.  

Cookie from Carlos   Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top