Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Living infinite loading

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Living infinite loading Empty City Living infinite loading

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 05:19

Hello!
I just downloaded City Living and everything was going well- I had the new city and all the CAS objects. I made my family and went to move them into San Myshuno. The family saved, and it took me to the moving screen and let me pick an apartment (all i remember is it was the red building in the spice district, the haunted/historical apt).

It then went to the loading screen, the one with the spinning plumbob and the scrolling tips. I left it loading for ~4 hours before I force quit it. The music was playing, plumbob was spinning, tips were scrolling, everything was active so its not like it crashed or froze or anything. 

Is anyone else having this problem/have a fix for it?

//EDIT
The loading times in general have gotten really long since I installed City Living, like even the initial load up times.

Back to top Go down

City Living infinite loading Empty Re: City Living infinite loading

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 06:00

Its most likely mods and custom content. 
The same thing is happening to me, I moved all my cc from its folder and tadah! it now loads into my households! 

Now the long and grueling task of working out what cc doesnt work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 06:45

I had that problem too, until I decided to check the settings and my main menu goes black! But buttons are still there, but I can't click on that or anything so I force quit and I has downloaded TS4 from another source, anyway i'm new here. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Dec 2016, 08:52

I had that problem too, it was because of the CC and the mods. I have +2000 mods so it was crazy to check them all. To make it easier, divide them into groups and start copying them group by group to know which ones are the problem. And also, check the (mc cmd) ones, they were the problem to me. And of course when more packs are installed, the game will load slower.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top