Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUG after installing CL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUG after installing CL Empty BUG after installing CL

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2016, 18:30

Hi everyone!

I've downloaded City Living today following the instructions. Everything seemed to be working just fine until I tried to move a Sim into the new world. After moving them in and waiting for it to load, the screen always returns to the world menu. I doesn't work by manuelly placing the household into a new home or moving them in-game. After I move, I can't play them anymore. I already reinstalled everything but it does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Back to top Go down

BUG after installing CL Empty Re: BUG after installing CL

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Dec 2016, 04:59

wanderpfau wrote:Hi everyone!

I've downloaded City Living today following the instructions. Everything seemed to be working just fine until I tried to move a Sim into the new world. After moving them in and waiting for it to load, the screen always returns to the world menu. I doesn't work by manuelly placing the household into a new home or moving them in-game. After I move, I can't play them anymore. I already reinstalled everything but it does not seem to work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hello @wanderpfau and welcome to the Forum!

Some other users hinted before, that mods and custom content can cause the issue. If you have any such items, please temporarily remove all (!) of them, and re-start the game. Just see whether you get the same problem, without any mods/CC. Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2016, 16:21

Thank you so much. I hadn't thought about the mods. One was outdated. It now works Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 Dec 2016, 18:13

wanderpfau wrote:Thank you so much. I hadn't thought about the mods. One was outdated. It now works Wink

That is why I don't like using mods.  Haters gonna hate  Was there anything else you needed help with for the moment or can we close the thread and mark the problem as "solved"?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 06:23

You can close it now. Thanks again for the help Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top