Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the game crashes..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the game crashes.. Empty the game crashes..

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 15:43

hello, i ve got a problem with the sims 4.. i just installed the new expansion city living. before that the game was working perfectly. after the instalation i open the game it runs fine for about 5-10 minites and then crashes.. :s any ideas? Thanx Very Happy

Back to top Go down

the game crashes.. Empty Re: the game crashes..

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 03 Jan 2017, 06:31

Krystill wrote:hello, i ve got a problem with the sims 4.. i just installed the new expansion city living. before that the game was working perfectly. after the instalation i open the game it runs fine for about 5-10 minites and then crashes.. :s any ideas? Thanx Very Happy

Hello @Krystill and welcome to the Forum,

Have a look at some basic tips here, for starters:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Also, make sure to check your custom content/mods in particular. A lot of these new problems are due to incompatible custom-made content. Good luck! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top