Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes Empty It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 04:39

Hi , Everyone :newfag:

So, Straight To The Problem:
I've just installed all the expasion pack of The Sims 3 (from HELS to Showtime) and when i try playing it the writing "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes" appears and i just ignore and press continue, and next i'm creating a household and so then i'm moving and buying a new house and it was loading. and right after the loading ends my game freeze , and i open the task manager and it appears tat it was crashing , then i just try playing without household which then i'm just choosing a household but the game don't last for even 5 minute s and it freeze and crash again . Btw, I've follow all the steps from the admin of 'How To Install The Sims Properly' and also aplied the 'Fixes'

Can anyone help me with this poblem ? Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Mar 2012, 10:28

kriscee wrote:i cant really see your writing you needs to change it to a lighter color Very Happy

Agreed, lol.

Hello,

I think you're using an incompatible crack, make sure you're using the latest fix and double check that your base game is at the right patch level as shown in the image below.
It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes 2dumohk
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes Empty Re: It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of The Sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top