Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mobile phones not working. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mobile phones not working. [SOLVED] Empty Mobile phones not working. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jan 2017, 10:21

Hey staff

In my game ever since I installed city living my sims are unable to use their phones. whenever I direct them to use it or if they autonomously use it the sim just resets and cancels anything they were doing and their queue. If the sim was talking to anyone or interacting with a multi person object (ie. couch, tv etc) everyone using the item also resets
My sims cant call anyone, organise events, travel, text or do anything phone related. Is there a reason for this to happen? 
I've checked all my mods and removed them but their phones still reset the sim even when mod free.
What should i do??

Thanks, Tomsca

UPDATE: my sim in the politician career cannot pick a cause to follow and my other sim in the secret agent career wont go to work... at all
UPDATE: the sim in the politician career wont go to work either.

//EDIT

UPDATE: After removing mods and identifying conflicting mod the above problems solved themselves,
I dont know what happened, but its all good now. this topic can be closed

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Mon 02 Jan 2017, 09:41; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Further problems arose)

Back to top Go down

Mobile phones not working. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Mobile phones not working. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 02 Jan 2017, 09:40

That's good to hear!
Even though you solved it yourself, don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)