Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED] Empty University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 08:28

I installed University Life today, and started playing with the family I've been using the past few days. There are two young adults (the parents - they're fairies, so they have been young adults for a while) and there are two teens (one also a fairy, then his imaginary friend who is now real). The two teens had Smartphones almost instantly. I had each of them send a text to someone from their phones before it switched, and it changed right away. The young adults, on the other hand, still have the old phones. I have had them send texts galore, they've both reached like level 2 or 3 in the Social Networking Skill already, but their phones are still the old ones. I've tried everything but I can't figure out how to switch it. And the old phones don't really have many new options, and the only social networking option they have is texting.
Anyone else have this problem and found a solution?

Back to top Go down

University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED] Empty Re: University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 08 Mar 2013, 14:34

Are you using any mods or cc?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED] Empty Re: University Life - Phones not changing into Smartphones? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 23:30

actually I ended up playing the game regardless, saved and quit as normal, shut down my computer, and when I went back on today the phones had changed properly. sorry, guess it wasn't really a problem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:42

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Glad to hear it's working now, enjoy the game!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top