Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 4 Tray files. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 4 Tray files. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 4 Tray files. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 06 Jan 2017, 21:15

I have the legit based game where i previously download gallery lots and sims and copy paste to my cracked game but since downloading the city living I downloaded some more items I lost them even the new lots and sims now isn't showing. I lost almost everything. can someone help me fix this? thanks

Back to top Go down

The sims 4 Tray files. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 4 Tray files. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jan 2017, 06:59

Simla wrote:I have the legit based game where i previously download gallery lots and sims and copy paste to my cracked game but since downloading the city living I downloaded some more items I lost them even the new lots and sims now isn't showing. I lost almost everything. can someone help me fix this? thanks

Hello @Simla and thanks for opening a new thread,

So did you download/install the latest "City Living" torrent from G4TW, on top of your cracked TS4 game...? See this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24136-the-sims-4-city-living-out-now

If you properly installed the torrent your game version (of the cracked game) will be 1.25.136.1020, and any Tray-files you insert should show up normally. At least that was the case the last time I checked 2 weeks ago. I briefly tested the Gallery.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2017, 09:36

@The_gh0stm4n  yes I did and everything was fine I saw the lots also. But when I went back to get some items. from the gallery using the same previous instructions on how to download stuff from the gallery and now the don't upload. whatever I had before all disappeared from my library.

please help Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jan 2017, 10:35

Simla wrote:@The_gh0stm4n  yes I did and everything was fine I saw the lots also. But when I went back to get some items. from the gallery using the same previous instructions on how to download stuff from the gallery and now the don't upload. whatever I had before all disappeared from my library.

please help Facepalm IAmSoHappyEmergahwd  

Thank you

You cannot upload stuff from within a cracked game; it only works from within the Origin-TS4. But did the items you downloaded from the Gallery, show up in your pirated game at least (after you installed City Living)? Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 05:20

the stuff i had from before was there even after installing the city living. It just 2 days ago I uploaded stuff from the legit game gallery again that's when everything dissapeared Why God. Why God. I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 06:33

Hello @The_gh0stm4n I recopy and paste the legit tray folder to C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and I got them all back...

thanks for the help  All Hail Carlos! Paty ninja! They see me rolin' Aadmien liekesss!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 08 Jan 2017, 09:50

Good to hear it's working now.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions again!
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 08 Jan 2017, 10:28

Simla wrote:the stuff i had from before was there even after installing the city living. It just 2 days ago I uploaded stuff from the legit game gallery again that's when everything dissapeared Why God. Why God. I is confused

Simla wrote:Hello @The_gh0stm4n I recopy and paste the legit tray folder to C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and I got them all back...

thanks for the help  All Hail Carlos! Paty ninja! They see me rolin' Aadmien liekesss!

Hello again,

When you switch back-and-forth between the legit game and the cracked one, you have to keep track of which folder belongs to which game. In essence, both the legit and cracked game use the same folder under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4, which in practice can lead to many problems if you don't know what you are doing.

You can try either this here (which I personally don't recommend, but it seems to work for some people):
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24078-how-to-bypass-folder-switching-between-a-legit-and-cracked-sims-4

Or do it like me, which I described in this post here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22519-library-legal-base-game-pirate-expansions#150639

I will probably write a new guide about folder renaming under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4. Until then, have fun! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top