Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have questions! Empty I have questions!

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2017, 06:47

Okie dokie. Can you make a file that includes all of the expansion, game, and stuff packs combined all updated to the latest version of The Sims 4? The reason why I want all of the packs combined in a single file is because it would be easier to install.  Also I am new, so can somebody explain to me what the "Ultimate Fix" means?

Back to top Go down

I have questions! Empty Re: I have questions!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jan 2017, 06:55

itzsimzer wrote:Okie dokie. Can you make a file that includes all of the expansion, game, and stuff packs combined all updated to the latest version of The Sims 4? The reason why I want all of the packs combined in a single file is because it would be easier to install.  Also I am new, so can somebody explain to me what the "Ultimate Fix" means?

Hello and welcome to the Forum @itzsimzer,

The way we do things at Games4theworld here, is to release TS4 updates in smaller batches only, which in my opinion brings more practical advantages than re-releasing a 20GB torrent every time a new mini-DLC for TS4 comes out. You can find the overview of the G4TW install procedure here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

We will release a global "all-in-one" torrent when the time comes (a.k.a. when The Sims 4 will no longer get any new DLC). But now is not the time. Should you find the G4TW install procedure too difficult/time-consuming/hassle, etc. I'm sure you will be able to find alternatives that suit you better. For example, this torrent here:
http://tinyurl.com/jf28onc

P.S. the "Ultimate fix" is a name for Games4theworld's latest (smaller) DLC release of TS4. This time around, there is no Ultimate fix, but next time there may be again. It's really just a name.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:26

@the_gh0stm4n

could you update get to work and get together to version 1.25.136.1020 pllleeeaaassseeeee? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:29

itzsimzer wrote:@the_gh0stm4n

could you update get to work and get together to version 1.25.136.1020 pllleeeaaassseeeee? Smile

Since all The Sims 4 downloads are so closely connected with one another, I'm afraid I can't do that. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be entirely sure how exactly to go on about that, I'm sorry. 

As said, you can use all the Games4theworld-releases and follow the "Must Read-Guide" for The Sims 4, or alternatively go for a global all-in-one torrent, from another uploader.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:33

@the_gh0stm4n

ok. Sad but do you know what game and stuff packs come with the city living torrent?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 07 Jan 2017, 11:37

itzsimzer wrote:@the_gh0stm4n

ok. Sad but do you know what game and stuff packs come with the city living torrent?

If you go inside the "News"-section (at the very top of the Forum) and look for the City Living announcement-post, you can find this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t24136-the-sims-4-city-living-out-now

Me wrote:Keep in mind the torrent is 6GB in filesize. Since it replaces the current Ultimate fix, it incorporates the stuff from the Ultimate fix as well. What this means for you is, after adding the torrent to your installation, you will have the following DLC: Dine Out, Kids Room Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, and of course City Living.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top