Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few questions cx

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Few questions cx Empty Few questions cx

Post by Guest Thu 26 Nov 2015, 17:23

Hey ^^

I already downloaded the sims 3 with expansion packs (not everything) 

So i want download another expansion packs and stuff packs and i have few little questions about that-

If i will download another expansion pack or stuff packs so the sims 3 will break (not working) and i need to re-download everything OR i need do something to make the expansion pack to work, like a crack or any program...?

If i download alot expansion pack and stuff packs it will make the sims 3 run slower? #toolazytowait

The Expansion packs i have (if is matter)
Generations
Island Paradise
Show Time
Supernatural
University Life
Seasons

Cookie from Carlos
SO CUTE

Back to top Go down

Few questions cx Empty Re: Few questions cx

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Nov 2015, 16:50

YoloMyRide wrote:Hey ^^

I already downloaded the sims 3 with expansion packs (not everything) 

So i want download another expansion packs and stuff packs and i have few little questions about that-

If i will download another expansion pack or stuff packs so the sims 3 will break (not working) and i need to re-download everything OR i need do something to make the expansion pack to work, like a crack or any program...?

If i download alot expansion pack and stuff packs it will make the sims 3 run slower? #toolazytowait

The Expansion packs i have (if is matter)
Generations
Island Paradise
Show Time
Supernatural
University Life
Seasons

Cookie from Carlos
SO CUTE

Welcome to the forum,

Adding TS3 expansions won't "break" anything, if you do it correctly. See this here:
http://goo.gl/EvV8E

After adding new expansions, make sure to re-apply the "manual patch" mentioned there in step #2, and then re-apply the Ultimate fix from step #5.

And whether or not they will slow down your computer really depends on your system specs; so the question is about your computer's performance. Feel free to post them here.

Hope this helps !

P.S. please also take note of the private message I just sent you. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top