Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working Empty Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 02:23

Hi all,

So, I have a purchased copy of TS4 through Origin, but I've never had an issue with playing while logged out of Origin or using the pirated GTW expansion. I recently changed computers, and I don't know if I did something wrong during download and installation, or if there was a change that I'm unaware of. Why God.  Any help/tips/advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance, lovelies,
   Ekho

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working Empty Re: Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 03:19

Toddler update probably caused it. The cracked game are on lower versions and your legit game is on a higher one, combining cracked with legit wouldn't be possible. And if it was you'd be playing on essentially a cracked game.

Back to top Go down

Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working Empty Re: Downloaded Expansions to Purchased Base, Not Working

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 19:20

Ughust wrote:Toddler update probably caused it. The cracked game are on lower versions and your legit game is on a higher one, combining cracked with legit wouldn't be possible. And if it was you'd be playing on essentially a cracked game.
Is there any way to make it work?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jan 2017, 19:22

Download the cracked version and turn off automatic updates. That's my only idea.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top