Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4).

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4). Empty Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4).

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jan 2017, 23:53

Hi! I'm not new to this forum (You've been solving my sims problems since quite some years, Ilu guys!) but I've just finally decided to make an account!! Hooray!

So I installed TS4 yesterday after a long time so I don't  know how this works atm. I have a question that I don't really know if it's already answered since my searching wasn't successful at all... Is there a way to install CC lots and sims (at the tray folder) without being online? I can't connect Origin for obvious reasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd If someone could help me I'd be really, really thankful!

Back to top Go down

Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4). Empty Re: Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4).

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Jan 2017, 16:35

AerithGainsborough wrote:Hi! I'm not new to this forum (You've been solving my sims problems since quite some years, Ilu guys!) but I've just finally decided to make an account!! Hooray!

So I installed TS4 yesterday after a long time so I don't  know how this works atm. I have a question that I don't really know if it's already answered since my searching wasn't successful at all... Is there a way to install CC lots and sims (at the tray folder) without being online? I can't connect Origin for obvious reasons  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd If someone could help me I'd be really, really thankful!

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the Forum @AerithGainsborough,

I moved your post to the section "The Sims 4 in-game problems". Very Happy  But that said, you cannot download these online Gallery-lots anymore with a cracked game. Sad  It used to work for some time in the past, but it doesn't work anymore today. The servers for that Gallery were blocked, so that only Origin-owners of The Sims 4 can download that stuff.

Maybe you can find other user-made creations, on other sites? For example, "TheSimsResource" has many user-made sims, houses, and other things. And here is a guide to help you with installing those items, if needed.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-how-to-install-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots-updated-on-21-03-2015
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4). Empty Re: Install sims and lots being offline (Sims 4).

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2017, 17:30

Thank you a lot! I meant CC sims and lots from the beginning, though, I know online features for cracked games are a no-no  Oh my... Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Jan 2017, 19:48

AerithGainsborough wrote:Thank you a lot! I meant CC sims and lots from the beginning, though, I know online features for cracked games are a no-no  Oh my... Thanks for your help!

OK then.  Haters gonna hate  Very Happy 

Feel free to post back in the thread here if you have any more (follow-up) questions, I'll leave the topic open!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top