Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I delete this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can I delete this? Empty Can I delete this?

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:07

Hello guys,

So, just now I had finished downloading the City Living expansion pack. Was about to install it now. However, I wanted to know if I can delete some files that I think isn't necessary at all since I already have the City Living.

In the folder I have the Dine Out Patch (13kB) that needed for activating the Dine Out Expansion and also the Ultimate Fix (Updated on: 22-07-2016 for the game at version 1.20.60.1020 of The Sims 4. Also adds: Luxury Party Stuff Pack, Outdoor Retreat DLC,
Holiday Celebration Pack, Newcrest, Perfect Patio, Spa day Pack, Kitchen stuff, Movie Hangout stuff, Romantic Garden stuff and Kids Room stuff , file size 3.1Gb)

So, I wanted to know, by having the City Living do I need those both files above? Or, are they still be necessary for me in the future?

Back to top Go down

Can I delete this? Empty Re: Can I delete this?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 30 Jan 2017, 11:18

Hello,

I wouldn't delete those, if you ever have to reinstall you'll need those. The City Living doesn't include the previous packs.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 14:59

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

I wouldn't delete those, if you ever have to reinstall you'll need those. The City Living doesn't include the previous packs.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So, if i reinstall the game, i need them as well? Alright, thanks for the information about the City Living doesn't have the previous pack.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 14:59

Ɛɗιη wrote:Hello,

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. So, if i reinstall the game, i need them as well? Alright, thanks for the information about the City Living doesn't have the previous pack.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Jan 2017, 15:08

The G4TW download for City Living includes Dine Out.
So yes, you can get rid of the Ultimate fix and Dine Out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top