Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets. Empty Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 14:15

I'm at the stage where I have the .dmg file of Pets and ready to install, only problem is when I am half way through the installation it fails as I haven't updated my game (base game), I need the 1.2.7 patch for Mac, any help?

Back to top Go down

Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets. Empty Re: Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets.

Post by Guest Sat 29 Oct 2011, 16:51

Did you keep any of the original files before patching them?
I always recommend that you keep a copy of the original files and not just replace them with the cracks.

Back to top Go down

Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets. Empty Re: Mac Patch? Unable to update & install Pets.

Post by Guest Tue 22 Nov 2011, 19:01

This topic is a few weeks old so I have no idea if you solved your problem or not but anyway:

I don't think the 1.2.7 patch for Mac is available anymore. I was looking for it at some point as well. Try installing Town Life Stuff or Generations, I think it updates the game through installation. Then download the latest patch (1.27.5 I think). And try installing Pets again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top