Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite Empty Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 18:18

I have downloaded Sims 3 - Master Suite Stuff and when I installed it to my game it says "Compatibility Error". And I thought I have to update my game first before I could install the latest expansion pack. I downloaded the update and after it verifies the update it says "Some of the files has been modifed, Please reinstall"

-- now I am stuck. I can't install the expansion because of this error. How will I fix this? Please help me, I don't wanna reinstall the game. I have all the expansions and some other CC inside the game. Pleas help me! : (

I get this error message right here!

Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite Screen10

Back to top Go down

Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite Empty Re: Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2012, 00:15

Hello,

I was just wondering where you got the base game from? Also if this happend after the expansion pack was install maybe you could try a reinstall of that expansion but i have never tried reinstalling an expansion. Hope this help if not admin can help you!

But i have reinstalled the base game many times! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite Empty Re: Some of the Files have been modified Please reinstall error! - Sims 3 pets update error when trying to install Master Suite

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 02:33

I'm having this problem too and now I can't install Showtime! Sad

EDIT: I downloaded the full manual patch and somehow that worked. Problem solved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top