Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED] Empty Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 01 Nov 2011, 12:40

before my problem was i can't get through the first loading screen,,i already solved that now i get to the infinite create a sim loading screen..and i also get the localbuild ver in the launcher...i uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times already applying the temp fix and doing it step by step...it just seems that sims medieval hates me.T.T No Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 01 Nov 2011, 14:55

Hello,

Do you get an error? Does the game crash?
Or does it just keeps on loading forever?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Nov 2011, 04:20

well it just keeps loading forever..but now i can get it to work....the only problem is its ultra laggy...perhaps its my computer now at fault with that....but i was able to play it before in my PC without lags....until this patch...did the patch do something to the game requirements?o.o

Edit : NVM i got to work it looks like its my graphics card thats the problem but its all ok now Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED] 294340757

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Sims medieval not working (temp fix applied) [SOLVED] 3479271199

- ADMIN

Last edited by Admin on Wed 02 Nov 2011, 18:41; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : its fixed)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top