Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED] Empty Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:08

I downloaded and installed The Sims Medieval step by step with the directions included. However when I try to play it I click the launch icon and nothing happens, it gives me the hourglass as if loading then stops. I have tried every launcher/Shortcut and nothing. Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED] 1577371209 Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:50

Hello,

Does the game just crash and give an error? Or does it just stop/freeze loading?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims Medieval not working at all... [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:51

It doesn't load at all. Nothing happens when i try and start it, i dont see the start menu or anything. I checked my task manager and it wasn't even running. No error message.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 16:59

Hello,

Did you download it from ® Games4theworld?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:03

Yes i did, i had previously downloaded one from another site that kept giving me a disk error message even with it mounted. I never have problems with games4theworld so I uninstalled and completely removed the other one, then came to games4the world and downloaded it, along with the winrar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:10

Hello,

OK good, try this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t916-the-sims-medieval-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Note that you need Pirates & Nobles for it to work.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:12

I do not have pirates & nobles. :/ but i'll look into getting it and try your advice

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:15

Hello,

Good, the Fix will update your game to the latest version. It fixes some bugs and stuff.
I"ll be waiting for the result. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:17

Thanks, i'm getting pirates & nobles now, about an hour or so until its finished. Thank you for being so helpful and responding so fast. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 17:23

Hi there,

It's a pleasure. ^^
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Feb 2012, 22:17

Thank you sooo much! It works, would have responded sooner but i wanted to try it before i said it was working then found out you couldn't save till after the tutorial. Longest tutorial of my life but amazing game. Great job Games4theworld! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 14 Feb 2012, 22:23

Hi there,

You could've used this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1343-how-to-disable-the-the-sims-medieval-tutorial-fix (Perhaps handy for future reference)

Anyhow, glad to hear it is working now! Have fun playing and don't hesitate to open a new topic if you run into any more problems in the future; it's always a pleasure for us to help you!
Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top