Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with world adventures guide, please!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help with world adventures guide, please!? Empty Help with world adventures guide, please!?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2011, 22:55

The guide is mostly based on using the "#Crack" file, but then I read on a forum "When installing WA, just skip the "# Crack" folder"

So, can anybody tell me how to install it?

And please, can I get a better answer than a simple "Skip those steps"? because they are almost all involving those files and there are files within those files. So, I don't know which crack folder I need to ignore. Do I ignore all? Just a certain number or what?

Help with world adventures guide, please!? 2830496658

PS: If there is a new guide for it, where would I be able to find it?

Back to top Go down

Help with world adventures guide, please!? Empty Re: Help with world adventures guide, please!?

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 03 Nov 2011, 23:00

Hello,
Just install WA, no crack, no nothing. Unless you're not installing Generations, Town Life stuff or Pets. But if you have or are going to install either of these you shouldn't crack WA or any other expansion, just use the fix after installing everything.
The way to install can be found from the link in my signature, the link to get the fix is there as well.
Please let us know if you have any more problems.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Help with world adventures guide, please!? Empty Re: Help with world adventures guide, please!?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Nov 2011, 23:25

Should I just install it and any available updates or wait until I install all other expansions then do the updates?

By the way, for some reason it never says that is not compatible. Which would skip yet another step from the installation guide, does it make a difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 04 Nov 2011, 07:20

Hello,
Just update when your installer asks you to. But if you follow the guide in my link, you'll see that starting with the latest expansionpack, your game should be up to date from that point forward and you wont get any prompts to update your game as you install more expansions.
You can skip changing the registry for WA and OLS, only doing so if you happen to get an error about gameregion compatibility.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top